Alberta Oil And Gas Insurance
As a contractor in the fuel distribution industry, you provide a very important service. However, there are a large number of liabilities that are associated with being an oil and gas service contractor. In addition to keeping up with the everyday activities around your office, you also have to make certain that the fuel is safely dispensed, delivered and transported.
At Del Fisher Insurance, Inc, oil and gas contractors find the protection they need from a wide variety of Oil and Gas Insurance solutions. A basic commercial insurance plan will not provide someone in your field with adequate coverage.
That is the reason we are so dedicated to helping you with a tailor made insurance package that will meet all of the unique needs of your specialized organization. It does not matter if you are responsible for business accounts, home deliveries or have valuable relationships with service stations, your broker will make sure you have the exact Oil Insurance solution that you need.
Coverage For Your Evolving Industry
Within the gas and oil industry, there is a constant evolution with new technologies, processes and practices being adopted on a regular basis. However, there is one constant theme that remains in place. The dependence on oil and gas service contractors is always increasing as is the comprehensive and varied skill set that is required in such an exciting industry.
The challenge for a number of oil and gas service contractors is meeting the progressively difficult contractual terms that their end clients impose on them. However, these challenges are easily met head on when you have the support of a qualified Oil & Gas Insurance broker.
Del Fisher Insurance, Inc has a variety of Business Insurance packages that are specifically designed for oil and gas service contractors. By combining the extensive knowledge of the sector with a commitment to building a relationship with the customer, you get the outcome of competitively priced Oil and Gas Insurance that is both industry compliant and comprehensive.
The most common options in Alberta include:
- Commercial vehicle insurance - With this type of coverage, you will be covered for any property damage of physical injuries that covered drivers in your company vehicles cause.
- Employment practices liability - This type of coverage will provide you with protection against claims that an existing employee, former employee or prospective employee may make. Employment practices liability insurance will cover you in claims of discrimination, such as race, age, sex or disability. In addition, you will also be covered against claims of sexual harassment, wrongful termination and a variety of other related allegations.
- Excess liability insurance - Having the additional protection of excess liability insurance will safeguard you against a disastrous liability claim. You will have the benefit of higher limits that will provide coverage when the limits of an underlying umbrella policy have been exceeded.
- Pollution liability insurance - Oil and gas service contractors face a wide variety of pollution risks associated with their operations. With pollution liability insurance, you are protected against such risks. You will be covered for faulty designs and leaks caused by someone on your job.
- Property insurance - With this type of coverage included in your Oil Insurance policy, your rigs and additional equipment will be protected against damage and loss.
General liability coverage is the one type of coverage that every business in every industry must have in place. Therefore, it is crucial that you have a firm understanding of what it is and what it covers. To make certain that your needs are met adequately, be sure to consult with your qualified Oil & Gas Insurance broker.
The oil and gas industry is characteristically dangerous, but with the right General Liability Insurance you are safeguarded against the many different risks. Your liability coverage will protect you, your employees and your business against claims of property damage or bodily injury up to your policy limits.
You will be shielded from the considerable expense of court awarded judgements, out of court settlements and litigation. If a claim for damages is placed against you or you are faced with legal charges, your general liability coverage included in your Oil Insurance policy will cover the cost of investigation, attorney fees, and medical expenses.
It is also important to understand what your general liability insurance will not cover. Employee injuries must be covered by workers compensation because you general liability insurance will not cover such incidents.
Your general liability insurance will not protect you against professional mistakes. For these events, you will need to have professional liability in place as well. Only then will you be protected against mishaps that may take place during the course of business.
Del Fisher Insurance, Inc: Your Alberta Insurance Professionals
Oil and gas service contractors have specific needs when it comes to securing the right insurance policy. With Del Fisher Insurance, Inc, you get a broker that will stand by you. These dedicated professionals are committed to helping your oil or gas business succeed. Your broker will work hard to ensure you have just the right protection in place. From pollution insurance to riggers insurance, you will find the ideal Oil & Gas Insurance policy to meet your specific needs.
When obtaining a risk-free quote is so easy, you really have no excuse to go another day without the right policy in place. The cost of quality protection is incredibly affordable when you take into considerate the major loss you could be facing. Take action right now to be better prepared for a successful future in the oil and gas industry. All you have to do to get started right away is click on the quote request button to be connected with a qualified professional.